I don`t know about you, but this morning was ROUGH!!! I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off and could barely breathe thanks to my allergies. I love spring because of the warm weather, but I would trade that for no allergies. I have tried lots of medicine, but nothing ever really has worked for me or helped out.... I just hope we have some torrential rain to wash all of the pollen away.
With the nice weather, I was out on the moped quite a bit yesterday. I also rode into work this morning....love it. I am still breaking-in the new motor, but so far it has held up awesomely. With the nice weather today expect me back out there as much as possible....after a quick nap...this morning show messes up my sleeping pattern.
This weekend looks pretty nice, but an isolated shower could be around the area for part of the weekend. I think most of us will stay dry, but you can`t rule out a slight chance for a sprinkle or light shower. Early-mid next week looks like a much more promising chance for rain. At least temperatures will be mild for the weekend and early next week. Later next week we will see the temperatures drop and become downright chilly once again. Have a good one!
Andrew Buck Michael
Have you seen an allergist? They helped me, mine was so bad at one time that I couldn't even have the door open when Abe was mowing. Now I do the mowing. I haven't taken my allergy shots now for quite some time. Use to take three a week, then finally got it to three every four weeks. I was allergic to all kinds of dust, all kinds of mold, trees, grasses, weeds. So one shot was for the different molds, one for the different dust and one for the pollens. Where I use to work, when people called in and couldn't remember my name, they would say the lady that sounds like she's catching a cold. That was me, almost year round. Now it's the worse in the Spring and Fall. Unless someone suffers from allergies, they have no idea what it's like. I didn't start doctoring for mine until I was about 50, I just thought it was something I had to live with. See an allergist.ReplyDelete